I was recharging my kobo e reader and since my desk is also my bed I sat on it and broke the screen. As I said in the title that was stupid of me. Oh well. It was the old version which I bought a few months ago because it was on sale. Since I got it for 49 pounds and got to read a few free classic novels it was not a complete waste. Plus I can save all the novels on my computer and read them on there.
Well for the past few months I have been busy. During the last few months in the UK I had a hard time accessing this site due to dial up and the site updating. Then I was busy packing in order to move back to Canada. I stayed in Toronto for a few days and hated it. It was like a London want to be with Canadian buildings. So I moved in with Grandma. After which I had sever jet lag and then a cold. I always seem to catch a cold after flying. Anyways I had my 30th Birthday at the begining of this month. So that was what has been happening with me.
yep it broke down again but it is now working much better. I have been using my cell for Internet, so posting stuff is a bit harder. I have done a few things since I last posted. I have been to Wells, England and I am hoping to see Dunster but finding a place to stay and within budget seems to be a problem. For starters every time I email a B&B I get no answer back. Oh well I will keep trying. That is basically all that I have been doing lately.
So far in the last few weeks I have been to Bradford-on-Avon, England , once. They have a cute little church created in the year 1000. I also went to Bristol twice. Both times to go to a free museum and still have a few more to go to. Then there was the long weekend and a huge rain storm. Anyways I hope to go to Wells next. After that who knows.
Itn took a month but it is finally fixed. Apparently the software was falling apart, then after it was fixed I lost the plug end but now everything is fixed and I can now go online. It took over an hour to clean out my emails and then I had to download open office.
They have great products but a rep. does a lot of work just to earn $20 biweekly if all they did was sell the products. I had to deliver the catalogs, take orders, organize the orders once they arrive, deliver the orders while at the same time recive payment for them and then send what I owe back to Avon. Plus a rep. has to pay for the catalogs, samples and postage for returns. It took me 6 months to earn just $200. Avon did have one rep. thing that I liked e-catalogs, they were free and you could email them and post them on free classifides, they were similar to a PDF formmat. The only problems were that customers could not use their credit card and I had to hand deliver the goods which ment I could only sell in my area and they had to pay me in cash when I arrived.
They provided the cleaning supplies all I would do is arrive, clean and then get paid. It would take about 90min to 2 hours to clean a 2 bedroom appartment and I charged $12/hr. One woman had 13 cats and it took about 4 hours to clean her place. I did get a raise from her to $15/hr and I did not mide the cats.
The store is called creations and stuff and yes they are hand stitched by me. They are priced at $10/hour which is the average min wage. Looking at the prices tells you just how long even the smallest bit to make takes. They are attached to a 5x7 fr
creationsandstuff .ecrater .com
I have so much to tell and add tha tthis post may take some time to add to. First off I took a trip into Scotland through Shearings Holidays and I really enjoyed it. I would love to take another holiday but I have to look into my bank account to see if I can afford it. Anyway it was a coach trip for 5 days well 3 if you don't count the days I traveled there and back. I stayed at Waverley Castel Hotel in Melrose, it is a village about an hour from Edinburgh. It was a standard room with a single bed, tv, tea/coffee, and an en suite bathroom. It included breakfast, 3 course dinners and apparently the hotel offers that to all their guests so it was not especially included with the tour. There was a down side no internet also some ensuites have just showers and some shoer/tub, and only five chanels plus I was the youngest guest there but I did not care. I was comfortable, well feed, warm and safe. It was owned by Bay Hotels and they have hotels all over the UK and I will defentally go back if I could afford to.
My trips included Edinbugh and Villages Kelso, Jedburgh and Melrose. We had Wednesday free so I walked about Melrose and it was a cute little village. I have photos and I posted a few already but there will be more and I have a few videos I am still in the middle of organizing, so check out my photo albam for the photos.
If you are intrested in a holiday that is good quality and within budget I would recomend Shearings and Bay Hotels because I really enjoyed my holiday.
This blog has been marked as containing adult content. Your current adult settings prevent you from seeing it. Please go to your account settings page and change your settings to allow adult content to view this blog
1) Not to have a crooked back and to be able to hear out of both ears instead of just the left. I am fine with the ADD (ADHD) but unfortunatly these disabilities will be forever there.
2) To be able to find a good quality job. But when you have a crooked back you are "incapable" to work so off to work at a crapy job that is hard on your back. Seriously they say it is because of little or no work experience but the look in their eyes, the 3 yr. retail experience and/or the fact that they are willing to hire 13 year olds tells another story.
3) A roof that is mine, over my head. I am 29 and I know with disabilities the odds of finding work over the years will be hard. I would love to have a home under my name this way I pay less per month. But I know the odds of that are even lower then finding a job. I mean where would I even find the money for it, even with a morage. A dream come true would be if someone gave me a home with a good foundation/roof or windows,not falling apart and no strings attacted and it would be leagally mine. Haha like that would ever happen.
4) To travel more. See more of the UK and PEI. Seen the west and middle but not PEI or other eastern Provences.
5) Another cat but I will have to wait until I get back home for that one.
6) To be able to afford a movie or play. I have not seen a play since 2000 or maybe it was 2001. The last movie I saw was Up I think and it was a family friend treating me.
7) To have more furnature. All I have is my old childhood bedroom furnature, an antique chest of draws that was mothers, a plastic chair, a camping chair and one cheap table from Ikea to eat off of. All at the moment in storage. But I need more room for that 1-3 needs to happen.
8) I would love to stay in a B&B or Hotel for a weekend.
9) I would love a nice deep and long bath tub so that I can soak my back in nice warm water and streach out at the same time. Trust me, your back can get so soar that you scream in pain when you bend your legs. I know I have been there.
10) More time with my mother before she had died. Ask her questions etc.
A few months ago I was looking for a job and I advertized on gum tree and I got this strange email back from some guy asking me if I would like to be his financial dominatrix. He told me that he liked it when his dominatrix treats him like shit and that he would pay me money to do that. Well I had never heard of financial domination so I did a little research mostly because I like to research and I discovered that financial domination is when a person is in charge of another and the other person gives money to the person in charge. So the person giving the money should not tell the other person what to do. Usually it is a man giving the money and a woman receiving it. Once I figured out what financial domination was this guy made even less sense then when he told me to treat him like shit and he will give me money for it. It sounded to me that he wanted me to bark when he tells me to. So I sent him an email back saying; sorry but I don’t treat people like shit on purpose since having a learning disability in the Canadian public school system means that you are to be automatically treated like shit by both students and teachers alike. Also you telling me to treat you like shit is not what financial domination is.
No one tells me to bark when teachers said that I couldn’t learn and that I would never graduate on time I proved them wrong. There is nothing a student can do except that or to prove them right. Not only did I graduate but I also went to college and got an Associate of Arts Degree. Granted it is not a BA and is considered worthless without a BA but since only 20% of students with learning disabilities graduate in North America and even less receive any other type of degree that to me is a reason to not bark when someone tells me to. This is why I pity those girls in the latex outfits looking like sluts, calling the men who are giving them money pigs and send or posting slutty pictures of themselves just because that is the only way they receive the money. My question to them is; how do you like barking when they tell you to?
If a person wants to give me money hey I am fine with that just don’t expect latex or rude names unless you actually deserve it or slutty photos because I am not that type of person. I am the type of person who might not reply right away or not at all. Sometimes I respond and other times I do not. It might take a few days, weeks or not at all. I do not give out my personal info and I am not the type of person to post pictures of myself and I suck at blogging I always seem to eventually get bored and forget all about it. Also when I want something I try to get it but I do realize that some things take time to get. Another thing I do not meet a complete stranger in the physical world just because I know them online because even though I know them online does not mean I know them.
So if you are a “money slave” looking for a dominatrix I am not going to wear latex or call you rude names or send/post slutty pictures because that is not who I am. Yes I admit I could use the money but that is still who I am and if you don’t like it well then you are defiantly not worth my time.
1) Arctic winds, freezing rain, and mud. Seriously the rain in BC is so cold you would think it snowing and a -10 instead of 10 degrees. But in England it is usually a nice warm rain.
2) Bras that are too big. I am a UK A32 they don't make them that small in Canada except in specialty stores and then they would be $40 or over instead of $20 or under, which is the price in department stores. Trust me when I say to wear the right size bra is a cofindence builder.
3) Expencieve cell phones. A cheap pay as you go phone costs $79.95 in Canada. In the UK if you do the math $20 maybe less. So I bought a Samsung touch phone unlocked for about the price I paid for the cell I have at home. Touch phones in Canada cost around $200. So now I have a good cell I can use back home.
4) TV shows on DVD costing $30 or over.
5) Rent for a room or Batch being $650/mo. or over. For a room or batch.
6) Crappy square glass buildings. No design what so ever. I guess it could be worse they could have been concret.
7) Adult shampoo. Since I started using baby shampoo my dandrif is less so my families problems with bueaty products didn't skip me after all.
8) Long hours of travel. It takes several days to drive from the Atlantic to the Pacific. So imagin how long it takes to drive from one major city to the other.
9) Loaud cousins and Aunts singing out of tune songs.
10) Crazy dogs, the Esquimalt rapist or Gorge killer which was going on when I left and trust me both are rare to have at the same time on VI just not the dogs.
1) My cat unfortunatly he is dead so there is nothing I can do about it.
2) Chinesse food, why? Have you seen the price for it epecially when I am in the UK and taking money out of a Canadian bank account.
3) Having something to do. Seriously I am bored. I would go to more places but it is so costly and add in rent well I have to be picky.
4) Proper food. I can't cook need I say more.
5) A dryer which would make washing bedsheets much easier. But it is not possible until I get back to Canada.
6) Clothing to be at a decent price. Who pays 25 pounds for a used coat that is like $50 back home you can get a good quality used coat at value village for under $20.
7) Blankets seriously what is up with the take apart Du... what evers. I can't even spell that word.
8) Movies being $3.50 now it is like $12 even when you do the math for the UK pound it is like $12. I miss that I have not been in a movie theater in years.
9) Six years ago when I was 23 and movies where good, $6.50 to see and I could afford Skittles to go with it. Now most movies are not even worth watching, $12 and who the hell can afford the skittles?
10) Monthly bus passes that cost $80. Yes that was the price I paid for a bus pass back home. Seriously it is cheaper to drive your own car in the UK. But I can say that your rent prices are way cheaper then BCs just not the deposit.
It is simple you give me a gift of say
£100 or $100 by a certain date and in exchange you will go around in public places wearing ridiculous clothing. Let play:
Give me a gift of £100 or $100 by Sunday
You are to go around the public areas of where you live dressed like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, between now and Sunday for at least one hour. It does not matter if you do it once or every day between now and Sunday but you must wear ruby shoes, a blue dress and have braids. Also sing Over the Rainbow. If you can not give the gift without help have a tip jar with you.
There are 3 rules:
1) Do not do anything illegal like steal the gift or anything indecent since children might be around and it would ruin it for everyone.
2) Give the gift on time by sunday
3) Post a photo of you dressed as Dorothy into your blog.
Previous PostsWell that was stupid of me., posted November 23rd, 2012
I am back in Canada, posted November 13th, 2012
My computer is working again, posted July 25th, 2012
Been busy, posted June 9th, 2012
My computer is finally fixed, posted April 24th, 2012
The at home jobs I have done, posted March 11th, 2012
Hand stiched embroidery, posted February 29th, 2012
I am back from Scotland, posted February 25th, 2012
PMS sucks, posted February 17th, 2012
If only, posted February 2nd, 2012
I wrote this in July for a story: Financial Domination, posted February 2nd, 2012
I don't Miss, posted January 31st, 2012
I Miss, posted January 30th, 2012
Lets Play a Game!, posted January 30th, 2012
BlogrollHere are some friends' blogs...
HelpEmbed Photos Embed Videos
A fun new question each day. Winners get trophies and points.
Respond and Vote Now!